Sunday 22 June 2008

New Big Brother Housemate Causes Paranoia

A new Big Brother contestant entered the house on Friday and has provoked massive paranoia already.
Handsome 25-year-old Stuart Pilkington joined the show to replace expelled Alex De-Gale, but the housemates already suspect he may be some kind of mole.
Luke has commented, “He knew all of our names far too fast. He's on a mission,” with Rebecca adding, “I think he is really nice, but I am just a bit paranoid."
However, Dale is simply gutted he has a new rival for the affections of Jennifer.
He moaned, “Big Brother have done it deliberately to slap a big d*** in my face,"  reports The People.
Jennifer herself is feeling the pressure, exclaiming, “I feel like I can't talk to the poor bloke without Dale thinking stuff. Dale, you're not my boyfriend!"
Property developer Stuart himself confirmed he received a baptism of fire when he entered the house on Friday night, saying, “It's not how I expected it to be, to be fair. What a bizarre first night. It was like a bad atmosphere when I came in. You all seem paranoid.”